How to enroll at PCC:
If you are a full-time degree seeking (new or transfer) student...
Apply Online: (top of home page "APPLY NOW" Tab)
Submit official copies of your high school transcript and/or transcripts from any college previously attended to the Office of Admissions and Registrar.
PCC Admissions Office
348 NE SR 61
Pratt KS 67124
- Attend a college Beaver Building Day to take the COMPASS test (if needed) and get pre-enrolled.
- Contact Student Success Center (620-450-2156) or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to take the COMPASS test (if needed) and meet with an advisor.
If you are an Online Enrollment and/or Part Time Student:
Part-time students (1-11 credit hours) may enroll for specified courses online. Students may take advantage of this service by completing the following steps:
- Obtain a copy of the schedule of classes. Identify the course(s) in which you wish to enroll. Online enrollments are not accepted for English or Math. Please be prepared with the following information:
- Name & Social Security Number
- Legal Address
- Date of Birth
- Course Number(s) for which you wish to enroll
- School information (high school and college)
- Physical address is also required if listing a post office box.
- High school students must use the College Start Application Form.
- Payment for course(s) must be made prior to the start date of the course(s). VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted by phone. On-line payment options are available using FACTS Tuition Management E-Cashier.
For more information contact:
Office of Admissions and Registrar:
1-800-794-3091 ext. 217 (Kansas only) or 620-450-2217 (direct)
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (open through lunch hour)