Employees Leaving PCC Employment
College employees who are terminated, retiring, or otherwise leaving employment of the college must satisfy their obligations prior to their departure. These obligations include but are not limited to the following:
1. Return of all library materials and resources.
2. Assignment of grades and providing grades to the Registrar.
3. Turn in of grade books to the appropriate dean or Vice President of Instruction.
4. Completion and certification of inventory of supplies, equipment and all college owned resources under the control or supervision of the respective employee.
5. Completion of performance ratings if appropriate.
6. Satisfaction of all financial obligations with the Business Office if appropriate.
7. Clearance of office space of all personal items.
8. Return keys to all college facilities and storage areas in the possession of the respective employee.
9. Access must be provided to all electronic documents prior to departure.
10. Actions agreed to between the employee and supervisor. The Director of Personnel in coordination with the vice presidents will devise a clearance checklist to be certified by the departing employee that all actions are completed. The final salary check will be given after the certification is completed.
11. Complete all Personnel Office actions.