Wichita eLearning Service Center
The Pratt College eLearning Service Center was established to provide services for PCC eLearners and other students in the Wichita metro area. The eLearning Service Center is located at 7920 West Kellogg Dr. Suite #200, just west of Ridge Road.
eLearning Service Center: 316-927-3780
Anna Duxler, Administrative Office Assistant: 316-927-3780
Services offered at the Pratt College eLearning Service Center are:
- Hours of Operation: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
- Computer Lab: Available at no charge for classes and students.
- Online Advising: The computer lab allows access to online academic advising.
- Financial Aid information: Information is available and applications can be made online.
- TEAS Testing : Offered for those students seeking entry into the nursing program. A $45 testing fee is required (credit card or debit card). Currently TEAS tests are scheduled M-Th at 1pm and Friday at 9am).
- EduKan Test Proctoring: All EduKan courses have one proctored test. Students may arrange for testing at the eLearning Service Center M-Th at 1pm and Friday at 9am.
- COMPASS Testing: Required for all math and english classes including concurrent classes and online classes. There is a $5 charge (credit card or debit card) for this test M-Th at 1pm and Friday at 9am. If there is a need for a retake the charge will be $10.
- Nursing/Allied Health Exam Proctoring Some nursing and allied health courses require proctored exams. This service is provided at the eLearning Service Center M-Th at 1pm and Friday at 9am.
- Nursing/Allied Health Hybrid PN Program: eLearning is the home base for the new Hybrid PN Program that combines online learning with face to face instruction, skills labs and clinicals in the Wichita metro area.
- Accounts Payable: Students can see their bills and set up FACTS payment plans at the center.
- Meetings/Study Groups: The center is available for meetings and study groups as needed by PCC staff, facuty and students.
- Recruiting Functions/Special Events: The eLearning Service Center serves as a location for special events and recruiting functions targeted at the Wichita area.
- Athletic Signings: Space will be available for signing ceremonies to accommodate student's busy schedules.