Home Health Aide Course
Click on links below for additional information:
Student Forms for Home Health Aide
Student Forms for State Exam
WHAT IS A HOME HEALTH AIDE?
This course is designed to provide Certified Nurse Aides with additional training and knowledge to provide safe, effective, and supportive personal care assistance in the privacy and comfort of an individual clients' home setting. Provides opportunities to work in the home setting, including Home Heath and state aide to the elderly and disabled.
This course meets the guidelines set forth by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
This course is offered online, and at the main PCC campus to high school and adult students.
Michelle Tiengo at email@example.com or 620.450.2187
1. Completion of PCC Application.
2. Current State Nurse Aide Certification license.
3. A copy of student social security card.
4. Signature of Student agreement and memo of understanding.
5. Provide a negative TB test that has been administered in the last
6 months of the start date of class.
6. Completion of State Application and a $20 check
made out to KDHE.
7. COMPASS reading test. A proctor fee of $5 is required.
Student must score a 58 or higher to be
admitted into the course.
Click here for on campus testing information.
Students in the Wichita area contact:
Anna Duxler at 316-927-3780 or firstname.lastname@example.org