eduKan Online Courses
EduKan is another way for students to take online classes while still in high school. The classes are $150 a credit hour, excluding CTE elegible credits. The initial process of enrollment is completed by the student on the eduKan website.
Students are responsible for completing enrollment on EduKan and completing the necessary enrollment forms. Enrollment documents are available at http://prattcc.edu/college-start-college-credit-high-school-students/col...
Please contact thecontact the Coordinator of HS/CTE and College Start Programs at 620.450.2122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.Go to www.edukan.org
2.Click "Online Application" under Admissions on the top left side of the page.
3.Fill out the requested information on the Application Form and click "continue."
4.Select Pratt Community College under School of Interest and click "continue."
5.View the session you want to enroll in by clicking “Course Info", then click on the corresponding semester.
6.Login to your account. Your login will be the first four letters of your last name combined with the last four digits of your social security number. Use the password you created during the application process.
8.Click “Add” in the top left corner.
9.Update your personal information if needed and click “update with new values.”
10.Select Pratt Community College.
11.Please select the semester for which you would like to enroll and click “continue.”
12.Select the course(s) you would like to registrar for and click “continue.”
13.Read the Payment Options screen and click “continue.”
14.Read the Registrar Confirmation of Enrollment letter and Status Information page.
15. Submit an enrollment form to the Coordinator of HS/CTE College Start Programs. Enrollment forms are available under the "College Start Forms" link.
1. Go to www.edukan.org
2. Login and click "GO."
3. Click “drop” in the top left corner.
4. Select Pratt Community College.
5. Select the semester for which you would like to drop a course and click “continue.”
6. Select the course you would like to drop and click “continue.”
7. Please complete the EduKan survey and click “continue.”
8. If you choose to be contacted, you will receive a confirmation letter from the Online Coordinator stating that you have dropped the class.