The Vice President reports to the President and serves as the Chief Academic Officer of Pratt Community College and provides strategic and operational leadership to the Division of Instruction. The successful candidate will provide oversight for all academic affairs supporting academic programs...
We are so glad you are a Beaver! If you need anything to make your transition to college life go more smoothly, feel free to call our Student Services Office at 620-450-2217. Below is some of the most often request information and links to important processes.
- To add or drop a class, please visit office 51, pick up an add/drop slip. Please provide the requested information and return the completed document within 5 days to office 51 to have it processed.
- Residents of the dorm with questions or concerns should contact Brad in Office 77, at email@example.com or 620-450-2120.
- See if you are on track to graduate or check your progress by requesting a Degree Audit.
- Getting ready to graduate? You need to sign up by filling out the Degree Completion and Graduation form.
- To send your PCC transcript to the college university of your choice, please use the Transcript Request link.