(Topeka, Kansas) - On May 29 Kansas Governor Sam Brownback signed into law HB 2154, which includes authorization for all veterans eligible for federal education benefits, along with all current members of the armed forces, to be eligible for in-state tuition rates at all 32 public postsecondary colleges and universities in Kansas, effective July 1, 2015, regardless of time spent in the state.
- 13 days until move-in! — 10 hours 54 min ago
- Relay for Life in 2015 with PCC! Mark your calendars for August 21. Read more: http://t.co/jnBPBKE2P5 http://t.co/TEUgeeszab — 4 days 7 hours ago
- The All-Skills volleyball camp wrapped up today, led by new coach Kaylie Bergkamp http://t.co/j5T8F5wf5j http://t.co/WOn4lSpBAR — 4 days 9 hours ago
- Renovations ongoing in our new Rec Center, now adjoining Beaver Bytes http://t.co/iGyjNc92BB — 5 days 10 hours ago
- Our all-skills volleyball camp will take place from 6-8:30 tonight! Check-in is in the Beaver Dome on the sports arena floor. — 1 week 7 hours ago