(Topeka, Kansas) - On May 29 Kansas Governor Sam Brownback signed into law HB 2154, which includes authorization for all veterans eligible for federal education benefits, along with all current members of the armed forces, to be eligible for in-state tuition rates at all 32 public postsecondary colleges and universities in Kansas, effective July 1, 2015, regardless of time spent in the state.
- The start of tonight's home volleyball game has been pushed back to 7 pm after Colby experienced vehicle difficulties. #beavup — 3 hours 21 min ago
- Today in the Caf: chicken pasta bake, polish sausage with kraut, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, cherry cobbler. — 7 hours 59 min ago
- This weekend: men's soccer wins 6-5 and women lose 2-0 (Garden), XC women take 3rd and men take 6th at Allen, volleyball takes 3 wins 1 loss — 8 hours 9 min ago
- RT @sportsbuster: Women's Soccer: Garden City Community College 2, Pratt Community College 0 (Final) — 1 day 2 hours ago
- We are excited to welcome Jackie Mundt as our new Director of Admissions and Recruiting. Read more about Jackie: http://t.co/VFZtdjo6Vb — 3 days 4 hours ago