Two Pratt Community College employees are committing to developing their personal and professional leadership skills as a part of Pratt Leadership 2000 plus. Megan Eaton, coordinator of marketing communications and community relations, and Stacey Davies, personnel assistant, recently began the Pratt leadership 2000 plus class. Eaton and Davies will be involved in one class a month from September to March. They will then complete a three day conference at the Kansas Leadership Center in Wichita, KS before graduating in May of 2017.
- Celebrating community with @prattcc and Beaver Athletics #pcc #PrattCC #PCCathletics https://t.co/w7uwC5c9wK — 20 hours 3 min ago
- RT @ksregents: Thank you for the welcome! We're delighted to be visiting colleges throughout Southwest Kansas today and tomorrow. #growKS #… — 3 days 8 min ago
- RT @gov: It's National Voter Registration Day. Have you registered to vote? Let the world know! Tweet with #iRegistered. https://t.co/OGAXo… — 3 days 13 min ago
- Welcome to @prattcc #KansasBoardofRegents CEO, Dr. Blake Flanders and Chair, Zoe Newton. #PCC #PrattCC #KBOR #Kansas https://t.co/RFfZy2DdDK — 3 days 14 min ago
- RT @twitter: https://t.co/yn4JkmfA9N — 3 days 19 hours ago