Two Pratt Community College employees are committing to developing their personal and professional leadership skills as a part of Pratt Leadership 2000 plus. Megan Eaton, coordinator of marketing communications and community relations, and Stacey Davies, personnel assistant, recently began the Pratt leadership 2000 plus class. Eaton and Davies will be involved in one class a month from September to March. They will then complete a three day conference at the Kansas Leadership Center in Wichita, KS before graduating in May of 2017.
- Stubbings and Christidis selected to Region VI team https://t.co/7gaQm8N69C — 16 hours 36 min ago
- #GameNight in the Beaver Dome on Saturday vs. @GCCCBroncbuster Come on out and support your @pcc_athletics.… https://t.co/QMHauJRYBn — 16 hours 37 min ago
- Beavers in Action. #ShoutOut @prattcc Volleyball for helping decorate and set up lights for Mary! #GoBeaverNation… https://t.co/GtBeMtebBq — 17 hours 5 min ago
- @brndnstk won the $100 Hot Shot at this weekends game in the Beaver Dome! Thanks for playing Brandon!… https://t.co/zMrag76Cnu — 3 days 23 hours ago
- Happy to have you at Pratt CC, Caden! #GoBeaverNation https://t.co/q93d8yS5FV — 6 days 17 hours ago