Two Pratt Community College employees are committing to developing their personal and professional leadership skills as a part of Pratt Leadership 2000 plus. Megan Eaton, coordinator of marketing communications and community relations, and Stacey Davies, personnel assistant, recently began the Pratt leadership 2000 plus class. Eaton and Davies will be involved in one class a month from September to March. They will then complete a three day conference at the Kansas Leadership Center in Wichita, KS before graduating in May of 2017.
- @prattcc offers an Afterhours phone line with reps available to answer general questions when offices are closed… https://t.co/SeYA7Nx3u8 — 2 hours 43 min ago
- RT @goody_scott: @prattcc and @GCCCBroncbuster team up for #samaritansfeetyouthvolleyballmission @KJCCCmedia @RockyR_Tribune https://t.co/u… — 10 hours 43 min ago
- #Beautiful Fall day on campus. What's your favorite spot on campus to hang-out? #PCC #PrattCC… https://t.co/zP81tL4m5g — 1 day 2 hours ago
- RT @GoEDUKAN: EDUKAN's Spring 2017 semester now open for student enrollments. Visit our site for more info on available classes... https://… — 1 day 11 hours ago
- RT @HigherEdJobs: Make a difference in the #sports field as Head #Athletic Trainer/Sports Medicine Instr. at @prattcc: https://t.co/BiO04vN… — 1 day 11 hours ago